8.5 Allocation of Information Technology Equipment
|Approved||October 1, 2002|
- The information technology equipment budget will be prepared in conjunction with the preparation and submission of the annual budget as outlined inProcedure 5.2.
- Technology needs will be assembled from inputs from individual division budget requests, President’s Council priorities, and NCCCS initiatives.
- The President, in consultation with the Vice President for General Administration and CIO, will establish priorities for information and instructional technology.
- The same process will direct replacement and reallocation priorities for information technology equipment.
- Information technology equipment that is unable to be upgraded to run software currently being used at the college and equipment not cost effective to repair is disposed of as surplus property underProcedure 5.7.1Sale, Trade and Disposal of Inventoried Assets (including High Risk).
Blue Ridge Community College Policies and Procedures Manual